Latin American focused mining exploration
Solis Minerals has a 100% option on the Mostazal copper project – 16 km2 of highly prospective concessions located in Chile, to add to its existing Ilo Norte and Este copper projects in southern Peru covering over 112 km2.
Three large scale, high quality projects
Recent acquisition in Chile, and two 100% owned projects in Peru.
Drill-ready multi-kilometre porphyry target
Scheduled 2021 drilling at Mostazal to test multi-kilometre interpreted porphyry feeder system, as well as enriched mantos-style surface layer.
Excellent capital structure
32.7M shares outstanding, 33% insider ownership.
Former Sumitomo, Phelps Dodge, Hancock, with deep corporate and financial experience.
- Solis holds three large-scale high-quality projects in one of the world’s richest copper districts in the Andes porphyry copper belt.
- The newly acquired Mostazal project in Chile contains eight exploitation licenses totalling 16 km2; a drill ready, multi-kilometre copper porphyry target is scheduled for testing in 2021.
- Preliminary interpretation of the geophysical data indicate mineralization at surface has a striking correlation to four deeply rooted magnetic anomalies – 2 of which measure a combined 1.6 km in diameter.
- Detailed historical resource studies have been produced along with 60 drill holes totalling 11,380 m.
- Mostazal is host to historical and recent small-scale production.
Why Mine in Chile and Peru’s Copper Belt?
- Chile is the largest copper producer in the world. It has averaged 5.7 million tonnes of copper produced over the last decade. In 2020 Peru was the second largest copper producer at 2.2 million tonnes.
- These southwest coastal regions host extremely polymetallic rich formations.
- Chile and Peru are prime mining jurisdictions for copper production due to:
- Favourable mining laws
- Access to infrastructure
- Access to capital and skilled labour
- Mining friendly political environment
- High contributions to Chile and Peru’s GDP
Vancouver, B.C. – October 5th, 2021 Solis Minerals Ltd. (TSXV: SLMN, FSE:08W, OTC:WMRSF) announces that the nominees listed in the Management Information Circular for the 2021 Annual...
Solis Minerals Ltd. (“Solis” or the “Company) is pleased to provide descriptions of five main target areas at its Mostazal project in Chile’s Atacama Desert. The property is located within the...